The norm doesn't cut it.
We live in an environment where the norm just doesn't cut it. It's a digital world where you've got to truly shine for the like, the click, and bring killer content for the conversion. We bring it. We pride ourselves in quality content, innovative creation and beautiful design. We live for beautiful marketing. Maybe not literally but it's arguably the most important aspect of real estate sales and quite frankly, it's the part of the job that we have the most fun with.
It's what we love but it's not easy and we don't do it alone. We are professionals that are competent and produce quality work for purpose and profit. We are the artists in love with the beauty in design and presentation. We are the geeks who know how and where to leverage cutting edge technology. We are the social butterflies and marketing gurus that attract a crowd. We are the control freaks with the plan to put it all into motion.
Which one of us are you? Here's what we need:
A creative control freak with crazy talent or an extreme passion to develop ninja marketing skills. Our next hire will have basic photography and video knowledge, competent in creating and implementing a content calendar (blog and social), coordinating photography/video shoots, ordering designed print and web material, interact with local audience on social channels (facebook, instagram, twitter), attend local events and promotions with the team. Our next hire will not only implement the current marketing systems but improve them. They are excited about improving content, quality and the strategy. This person is pretty cool by most standards. Or at least so they think. Oh, and the grammar mistakes made by me in this post drives them NUTS. They can't wait to produce better, more creative content.
The position: Marketing Coordinator
- Coordinate the pre-marketing for new listings
- Scheduling photo and video shoots for property
- Creative writing for property and blogs
- Coordinate design and ordering of printed material (design skills is a plus, most products are outsourced to designer)
- Launch property website and advertisement
- Order yard sign placement for listings
- Coordinate the delivery of printed material
- Create and maintain a content calendar
- Coordinate local events attended by team (and attend)
- Coordinate travel and events for team members
- Follow team marketing calendar
- Maintain and update online profiles for team members
- Manage email marketing to database
You will play a crucial role on our team. There will be room to grow with our organization and develop from marketing coordinator to marketing director of multiple teams within 3 years. This is a full time position and starting pay is $16/hr depending on experience. Plus benefits. There are quarterly bonus opportunities based on projects, client feedback and overall performance.
If you're interested in the position, send us a link to your resume here. Or email us: teamATjeffandgeoffDOTcom