"It's about sales but it's REALLY about experience. We believe that the client's experience is what makes the real estate transaction and we strive to deliver."
Our mission. Deliver exceptional service:
We help clients that value their time, health, and technology. We rely on our extensive market knowledge and exclusive marketing expertise to list and sell and close their home in a manner that meets their needs, and fits their lifestyle.
Our Credo. We always keep it REAL:
Rapport building comes from honest conversations and building quality relationships. Efficient communication Is the bloodline of our business. We listen, repeat and resolve to provide excellent results. Always having a good time is how we maintain and share our culture with others. Leave everyone knowing they've had an exclusive luxury experience.
Who are you?
We want a team member that has integrity and is proud of the work they do. Who has a server mentality and can help the team and our clients achieve their goals. We need someone organized and efficient. All the tools and resources are available for success in this position. Simply join the team, follow the road that we've paved and help us expand solid roots in the Northern California real estate space. Is this you? Read below for more details
- Maintain sales pipeline / report.
- Maintain weekly sales management report.
- Coordinate & attend onboard meeting with client and agent.
- Enter and maintain contract details / reminders into Team’s system (Realty Commander).
- Communicate with clients – what’s happening, what’s comes next, etc.
- Update Follow-up Boss CRM with accurate data.
- Communicate with partners – home inspectors, appraisers, lenders, title companies, etc.
- Develops and execute a prospecting program for agents to include weekly targets for calling, setting appointments, role playing and practicing scripts.
- Monitor agent’s Follow-up Boss accounts once per week to ensure “to-do” items are consistently kept up-to-date.
- Meet bi-weekly with management to review agent’s progress.
- Display prominently individual and team goals and updates regularly.
- Update a “Policies and Procedures” manual for CEC / SS role.
- Client Interaction: Video introductions at inception of new client onboarding.
- Exceptional phone skills/experience
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Real Estate License preferred/not required.
Base hourly pay ($16/hr)+ bonus for closings + bonus for satisfactory review. Position will be based out of our Roseville, California office and serving main team and expansion team. Working remotely is an option.
To be considered for the position, send the following to [email protected]:
- Cover letter
- DISC profile (in PDF from http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php)
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.